Enjoy the performance benefits of Creatine in a more advanced format. This formula contains only Micronised Creatine, processed to provide smaller, micronised particles, which helps support better absorption and utilisation in the body. This formula aids muscle power, strength and recovery.
- 100% pure Micronised Creatine.
- Supports lean body mass, strength and muscle function.
- Assists in inhibiting muscle damage in response to increased resistance exercise.
- Supports recovery post training.
- Aids performance during intense physical exercise and resistance training.
- Versatile pure format – ideal for adding to juice, shakes or liquids.
- Virtually zero fat and carbs to minimize unwanted calories
- Supports muscle power & recovery
- Aids muscle strength & endurance
- Helps you perform in peak condition
Suggested Serve: Creatine is best taken before work-outs to aid performance and post workouts to assist recovery.
Loading phase: Take one serve 4 times daily for 5 days.
Maintenance phase: Take one serve daily or as directed by your heathcare professional. Add to a glass of water or high carbohydrate drink, stir and serve. Ideally consume with fruit juice or cordial as creatine is best absorbed when glucose (or fructose) is present.
Ingredients: Creatine Monohydrate (100%).
Made in New Zealand from imported ingredient.
Cautions: STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE BELOW 30˚C. DISCARD CONTENTS AFTER 3 MONTHS OF OPENING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF CAP RING IS BROKEN OR MISSING. Product will settle over time. Shake container before use.
Serving size: 5g
|AVERAGE QUANTITY PER SERVING||AVERAGE QUANTITY PER 100g|
|Energy||0kJ (0Cal)||0kJ (0Cal)|
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.