20 Day Detox contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to assist with detoxification by helping to eliminate waste products from your body. It helps you to maintain healthy digestive function and aids digestion, helps relieve wind, constipation and symptoms of overindulgence.
- Maintain healthy digestive function
- Aid digestion
- Relieve wind and constipation
- Symptoms of overindulgence
- Eat plenty of fresh, whole foods every day. Go for lots of brightly coloured veggies, a couple of pieces of fresh fruit, some legumes like lentils or chickpeas, and a few serves of wholegrains like brown rice, oats and quinoa. Add a few serves of protein like ¬fish, organic chicken, free range eggs, tofu and raw nuts and seeds. Use lots of onions, garlic, spices and fresh herbs to spice up your meals. Drizzle salads, veggies, fish and chicken with yummy extra virgin olive oil.
- Say NO to sugary, fatty, salty, processed foods and alcohol for 20 days.
- Get outside for 30 minutes or more to enjoy moving your body every day. Breathe deeply and smile while you’re at it!
- Drink plenty of pure water to stay hydrated and help your body remove toxins. Enjoy 2 cups of antioxidant-rich green tea a day.
- Enjoy 8 hours of restful sleep every night — you deserve it! Remember to gently unwind before bed
Ingredients: Contains equal parts of Benzoicum acidum 6C; Berberis aquifolium 6X; Carbo vegetabilis 6X; Crataegus 6X; Mercurius solubilis 12X; Nux vomica 6X; Silicea 6C; Sterculia acuminata 5X.
Directions: Adults: 10 mL. Take morning and night for 20 days.
For maintenance, take 10 mL morning and night for 10 days every 3 months or when needed for a gentle detox. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Note: It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating. Store your homeopathic medicine in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances. If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.