Acai Berry Blend Powder by NutraOrganics
Powerful Daily Antioxidants
Acai Berry Blend is an 'exclusive' formula put together by Nutra Organics. Acai Berry Blend combines the worlds most nutrient packed and antioxidant loaded berries, with mango and beetroot to bring you a delicious and potent nutritional burst which can easily be added to your diet everyday.
Acai Berry Blend will leave your skin glowing thanks to Acai (the beautiful berry) plus our revolutionary formula can help improve your mental focus, boost your energy levels, cleanse and detoxify your body, improve your circulation, reduce inflammation and boost your immune systems capabilities.
Acai is only found high on top palm trees in the Amazon rainforest of South America. This superfood has extraordinary antioxidant concentration, omega 3 & 6, essential fatty acids, amino acids, anthocyanins and more!
The Acai berries used in this product have been harvested by local families, which also means rural community and grower co-operative are empowered through FAIR TRADE PRICING.
- Acai Berry (ORAC VALUE 102,700 mmol) - A powerhouse superfood which is absolutely loaded with nutrition: Amino Acids, Vitamins A, B1, B2, C, E, bioflavonoids, minerals like potassium, iron, phosphorous and calcium. A fibre content of 30% and trace elements, omega 3,6 and 9 and is high in protein. Also with anthocyanins which are compounds that have potent antioxidant activity, allowing for the neutralisation of potentially harmful free radicals.
- Blueberry (ORAC VALUE 6,552 mmol) - This super fruit contains naturally occurring antioxidants; these antioxidants are the compounds which produce many health benefits. They are also a very good source of vitamin c and manganses, with both soluble and insoluble fibre. Blueberries are also a good source of vitamins E.
- Raspberry (ORAC VALUE 4,882 mmol) - An antioxidant food containing ellagic acid, raspberries help prevent unwanted damage to cell membranes and other structures in the body by neutralising free radicals. They also contain an excellent source of manganese, vitamin C, riboflavin, folate, niacin, magnesium, potassium and B vitamins.
- Blackberry (ORAC VALUE 5,347 mmol) - Blackberries contain antioxidants called anthocyains, which give them their dark colour, and ellagic acid. Possibly the most promising benefit from consuming blackberries is their substantial quantity of phenolic acids which are the antioxidant compounds known as potent anti-carcinogenic agents, as well as having numerous other potential benefits.
- Goji Berry (ORAC VALUE 25,300 mmol) - Also called "chinese wolfberries," bright red berries that grow in the cool mountainous regions of northern china. Chinese people have eaten Goji berries for at least 1700 years. The Gogi berry is used extensively in traditional chinese medicine for kidney and liver problems, also for infertility and as a blood tonic.
- Cranberry (ORAC VALUE 9,584 mmol) - The cranberry is most well know for its ability to support urinary tract health. It's dual anti adhesion and antioxidant properties have established the cranberries status as the healthy berry. Cranberries contain a variety of photonutrients, including flavonol, glycosides and more.
Ingredients: This product contains locally grown organic Mango 50g, CERTIFIED ORGANIC freeze dried Acai Berry 45g, Blueberry 20g, Beetroot 20g, Blackberry 10g, Raspberry 20g, Goji Berry 10g, Cranberry 20g, also fortified with fermented papaya 2g and pomegrante extract 2g.
Cautions: Consult your Health care professional if pregnant, lactating, taking medication, or suffering from a serious medical condition before taking. Discontinue taking & seek professional advice if any adverse reaction occurs.
Important Note: Nutra Organics products are supplied as food commodities. Labels must be read and checked carefully prior to consumption for any allergies or intolerance to any of the ingredients. All information provided in any marketing, advertising or labelling materials is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment. Nutra Organics does not warrant or make any representation that its products are therapeutic and it will not be responsible for any adverse effects certain ingredients may cause. We encourage customers to always seek medical advice from a medical practitioner or other qualified health provider prior to commencing any health or nutritional related regime.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$49.95|