ActiViral by Fusion Health is a high potency antiviral formula which helps to relieve the symptoms of colds, flu, and mild upper respiratory tract infections.
Fusion’s ActiViral contains zinc glycate, which is more bioavailable, meaning it is better utilised within the body, than other forms of zinc, and has a neutral electric charge, so it does not interfere with or affect the absorption of essential nutrients and phytochemicals.
The combination of ingredients present in this product assists in the management of cold and flu symptoms and can assist in the management of laryngitis, rhinitis (hay fever), sinusitis, and tonsillitis.
ActiViral also has the potential to have analgesic, anti-infective, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and immune-stimulant properties. The herbs included in the antiviral formula are traditionally used in Chinese medicine for a variety of reasons, including as a liver tonic and to aid digestion.
Herbs present here are also used in traditional medicines to treat issues with the head, lung, stomach, throat, and intestines, specifically in the treatment of urinary tract symptoms, and various digestive issues including diarrhoea, flatulence, and loss of appetite.
The benefits of ActiViral by Fusion Health include:
- Helping to reduce symptoms of colds, flu, and mild upper respiratory infections
- Assisting in the management of laryngitis, rhinitis (hay fever), sinusitis, and tonsillitis
- Helping to fight minor upper respiratory tract infections
- Potentially reducing the duration, frequency, and severity of laryngitis, rhinitis (hay fever), sinusitis, and tonsillitis and other mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Supporting healthy immune function
- Used in traditional Chinese medicine to combat digestive issues including diarrhoea, flatulence, and loss of appetite, urinary tract symptoms, and as a liver tonic.
- Vegan-friendly contains no animal or dairy products
- Contains no artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- Contains no allergens such as gluten, nuts, wheat, and yeast
Take 2 capsules once or twice daily Child 6-12 years: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily. Child 2-6 years: Take ½ capsule once or twice daily. Mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey. For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Warning: During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.