Allergy Control contains the probiotic strain Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™) which has been clinically trialled in allergic rhinitis and shown to:
- Reduce the frequency and severity of allergy symptoms.
- Assist with house dust mite allergies.
- Relieve hay fever symptoms.
- Relieve environmental allergies.
- Reduce allergic sensitivity.
- Assist in the management of allergic rhinitis.
- Relieve symptoms of allergies including a blocked, itchy, runny nose; sneezing; itchy and watery eyes; puffy and sore eyes and an itchy throat.
|Active Ingredients||Per Capsule|
|Each capsule contains 10 Billion Good Bacteria:|
Lactobacillus paracasei (LP-33™)
|10 Billion CFU|
No added artificial flavouring, colouring, or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, nuts and salt. Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps). - Naturally derived vegetable capsule (VegeCaps). VegeCaps may be preferred by people wishing to avoid gelatin for health or religious reasons.
Dosage: Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Store at 2°C to 8°C. (Refrigerate. Do not freeze.)
Inner Health products require refrigerated storage however the product should be stable outside the refrigerator for sufficient time to facilitate delivery.
Vitamin King stores these items in a refrigerator prior to shipping and makes best efforts to insulate the products as much as possible to ensure that the product arrives in premium condition, however Vitamin King can take no responsibility for these products once shipped.
If you have concerns about the stability of the products while being shipped, Vitamin King recommends that you purchase Inner Health products “in store” or consider ordering a probiotic that does not require refrigeration.