Anthogenol 30 Capsules by Phytologic
Anthogenol Antioxidant Supplements
You can’t avoid ageing altogether. But you can take measures to diminish the visible signs of ageing with Anthogenol. Not only can it help you look younger, it can help improve your health so that you feel younger too.
While many people are fortunate enough to remain healthy well into their later years, some become more susceptible to a variety of diseases or disorders. A lot of these disorders are gradual and include symptoms that may not become apparent for many years.
One of the primary causes of premature ageing and accelerated physical degeneration is our body’s production of rampaging free radicals. These occur naturally as a by-product of oxidation, which is the process of burning oxygen.
Even emotional and physical stress and exertion can contribute to the ten trillion free radicals hits a day on our body.
While our bodies need some free radicals to function normally, an excessive amount can lead to conditions such as poor circulation, deteriorating eye health and weakening skin elasticity.
Antioxidants offer protection against the damaging effects of highly reactive molecules known as free radicals. Free radicals have the ability to react with and damage many structures in the body. Antioxidants are derived from a variety of foods sources and are also available in the form of dietary supplements. In combination with a healthy, active lifestyle they can play an important role in reinforcing your overall health and resilience.
There are antioxidants, then there's Anthogenol
Anthogenol is a naturally derived health supplement based on the proprietary isolation of OPCs (oligomeric proanthocyanidins). It has a powerful antioxidant effect (15 times greater than Vitamin C and 50 times greater than Vitamin E). Working at a cellular level, it provides protection from ravaging free radicals.
- Maintains healthy circulatory function in the legs, eyes and skin
- Helps protect the veins from the effects of destructive enzymes
- Helps strengthen capillary walls and protect cell membranes reducing the occurrence of varicose and spider veins
Heart and Eye Health
- Helps prevent or slow the effects of destructive enzymes on collagen for the maintenance of cardiovascular health
- Provides nutritional support, protecting the health of the heart and eyes
Beautiful Skin, Hair and Nails
- Protects against the breakdown of skin collagen and elastin
- Visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving the suppleness and overall quality of the skin
- Helps diminish age spots
- Helps increase the thickness of hair and strength of nails
Energy and Vitality
- Can increase energy and vitality, enhance sports performance and speed recovery from injuries
Growing Evidence supports the protective effects of antioxidants
- A growing number of evidence-based studies from around the world reinforce the health benefits of antioxidants on ageing and protection from age-related conditions. The OPCs in Anthogenol are backed by numerous clinical studies and many years of experience.
Ingredients: Per Capsule:
Vitis Vinifera extract 100mg (equivalent to dry seed 12g)
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 40mg
Silicon Dioxide 20mg
Dosage: Adults: One capsule daily.
Cautions: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor/healthcare professional.
For more information on this product, go to http://www.addslife.com.au/
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$74.95|