Arborvitae Health & Wellbeing - Maintain Blood Glucose and Cholesterol
Assists to normalise blood glucose levels in healthy individuals, maintains a healthy cardiovascular system and cholesterol levels. Also supports the health and function of the immune system and a healthy eye function.
Arborvitae’s Health and Wellbeing Supplement can assist to help normalise blood glucose levels in healthy individuals. According to Diabetes Australia the following symptoms may indicate a change in the way your body reacts to glucose:
- Being overly or excessively thirsty.
- Urinating more often than usual.
- Feeling tired, and losing weight without trying.
- Developing yeast or fungal infections.
- Blurred vision
- Possible numbness in fingers and toes.
- Severely high levels of blood sugar may cause confusion or a coma.
Our cardiovascular system is made up of a pump (heart) and lots of pipes (arteries and veins). Our cardiovascular system delivers oxygen and nutrients to cells throughout our body and takes away wastes. There are a number of conditions that affect your cardiovascular system;
- Deteriorating endothelial function
- Leaking capillary walls
- Blood vessel constriction
Arborvitae Health and Wellbeing Supplement assists in maintaining normal cholesterol levels and supports cardiovascular health in healthy individuals.
In healthy individuals, the supplement helps to normalise blood glucose and cholesterol levels and support cardiovascular health. This supplement also supports the health and function of the immune system and a healthy eye function.
If you are on other medication, please consult / advise your physician before starting therapy. Do not make any changes to the recommended doses of your other medications without consulting your physician.
- For existing conditions take 50ml morning and night.
- For eye care conditions take a minimum dosage of 60ml per day.
- For general wellbeing, take 30ml once a day.
- Contains potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate
- Sweetened with honey. Honey contains natural sugars.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months
- Generally not to be taken if on warfarin therapy, without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.