ArnicaEze Arnica Oral Spray by Brauer Natural Medicines
Muscle Pain & Bruising
Arnicaeze Arnica Oral Spray for muscle pain and bruising contains Arnica Montana, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve strains, sprains, bruising and sore, aching muscles. It may therefore help to relieve muscular pain caused by overexertion, heavy work or sporting activities. The oral spray is easy to carry with you and easy to take.
Pain and bruising can have many causes, but reducing inflammation is the key to repair and relief. The following tips have shown to be helpful:
Use the RICER principle during the first 48–72 hours following a soft tissue injury to encourage healing and reduce inflammation:
- R = Rest the injured part, avoiding as much movement as possible. Don’t put any weight on the injured part.
- I = Ice the injured area using an ice pack, crushed or cubed ice or a packet of frozen peas wrapped in a clean tea towel. Apply ice to the injured area for 20 minutes every 2 hours. Don’t apply ice directly to skin.
- C = Compress the injury using a firm crepe bandage. Make sure that the bandage isn’t too tight.
- E = Elevate the injured limb and place it on a pillow for comfort and support.
- R = Refer to a healthcare professional such as a doctor or physiotherapist for correct diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation.
Active Ingredients: Arnica Montana 6C. Oral sprays are a convenient dosage form which you simply spray under your tongue.
It’s best if you can take your homeopathic medicine in-between meals: either half an hour before or 1 hour after eating.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: 4 sprays. Children 2-12 years: 2 sprays. Initially, spray under the tongue every half hour for 4 doses. Then, use every 4 hours until symptoms are relieved.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances. If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Warnings:Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$19.99|