Arnicaeze Joint & Muscle Cream for arthritis contains active ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help provide temporary relief from the pain of arthritis and rheumatism and to help reduce the joint inflammation associated with arthritis. These ingredients are also traditionally used to provide temporary relief from muscular aches and pains, from fibrositis pain and from the symptoms of low back pain.
- Gentle exercise is an important part of managing arthritis. Ask your chiropractor, osteopath or physiotherapist to help you work out a plan.
- Tai chi and warm water exercise classes are ideal for many people with arthritis. Your local council can tell you about classes in your area.
- Use hot packs to help get stiff joints moving and use cold packs to relieve the pain of hot, inflamed joints.
- Keep to a healthy body weight to reduce stress on joints.
- Stay positive and make time to enjoy activities that help to distract you from your pain.
Active Ingredients: Each gram contains: Tinctures of Arnica montana equiv. dry herb. 2.5 mg; Bellis perennis equiv. dry whole plant 2.5 mg; Bryonia alba equiv. dry root 200μg; Hypericum perforatum equiv. dry whole plant 200μg, Kalmia latifolia equiv. dry leaf 200μg; Ledum palustre equiv. dry leafy twig 2.5 mg; Ranunculus bulbosus equiv. dry whole plant 200μg; Ruta graveolens equiv. dry herb. 200μg and 2 μL of each of the following homeopathic ingredients: Apis mel. 1X, Belladonna 2C, Camphora 2C, Rhus tox. 3X, Strontium carb. 5C and Symphytum 12X.
Directions: Adults and children: Apply to the affected area every 4 hours. Gently massage the cream into the affected areas. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances. If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.