ArnicaEze Joint & Muscle Gel for muscular pain, cramps and spasms contains ingredients traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to help relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms, and the symptoms of sprains, fibromyalgia and tenosynovitis. Also traditionally used for the temporary relief of arthritis pain and inflammation. The non-greasy, odourless gel is quickly absorbed, so it won’t stain your clothes.
Try these simple ideas to help prevent sore, crampy muscles:
- Gradually increase your level of fitness rather than pushing yourself too hard before you are ready.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after you exercise. Dehydration can result in muscle cramps.
- Make warming-up, warming-down and regular stretching part of your fitness routine.
- The right balance of minerals can help to prevent muscle cramps, so eat a varied diet with lots of wholegrains, fruit and veggies
- Treat yourself to a massage to help reduce muscle tension.
Active Ingredients: Each gram contains 26 mg of each of Arnica 1X, Bellis per. 1X and Ledum 1X and 2 mg of each of Apis mel. 1X, Belladonna 2C, Bryonia 1X, Camphora 2C, Hypericum 1X, Kalmia 1X, Ranunculus bulb. 1X, Rhus tox. 3X,Ruta grav. 1X, Strontium carb. 5C and Symphytum 12X.
Directions: Apply generously, massage into the affected area and repeat as necessary. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use.
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight and from perfumes, disinfectants or other strong-smelling substances. If you are pregnant, please check with your healthcare professional before using any medicines.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.