Aromas Cold Pressed Massage Oil 1.5 Litre by Pressed Purity
Chemical & Preservative Free
Cold pressing refers to oils obtained through pressing fruit or seeds with a modern steel press, such as those used at Proteco's operation in Kingaroy, Queensland. Although pressing produces heat through friction, the oil seeds are not precooked and consequently the oil is considered cold pressed - in contrast to large scale solvent extraction and refining operations which strip the oil of natural antioxidants, vitamins and flavour. The solvent extraction method is used to produce most common cooking oils found in supermarkets.
Cold pressed oils retain all of their flavour, aroma, and nutritional value, making these oils great for all cooking and skin care requirements. They contain zero grams of trans fatty acids and are naturally cholesterol-free.
Cold Pressed Oils will provide a vital contribution to your healthier life:
- They are cholesterol free
- They are not refined, deodorized or processed in any way
- They do not contain harmful solvent residues
- Proteco Cold Pressed Oils contain no added chemicals or preservatives
- They contain natural antioxidants such as tocopherols (e.g. Vitamin E) and phosphatides (e.g. Lecithin)
- The natural flavour and odour is retained, enhancing your favourite recipes
AROMAS PLUS MASSAGE OIL
Aromas Plus is a super-fine massage oil blend that has been lightly refined, specifically for the aromatherapy and massage market.
Water dispersible so stained towels and oily hands are a thing of the past. Simply clean up with soapy water.
Made from cold pressed oils, this massage oil is safe to use and nutritionally beneficial to the skin.
|Our Brands||Pressed Purity|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$42.50|