Astra 8 Immune Tonic 120 Tablets by Fusion Health has a combination of ingredients that are traditionally used in Chinese medicine and Western Herbal medicine, which will help to boost immune defence against the mild cold, flu and sore throat.
Having a strong and healthy immune system is essential for a happy and healthy life. The immune system is responsible for defending our cells against infections, so when the immune system is weak or out of balance, the body will respond to it.
Astra 8 Immune Tonic has a combination of Chinese herbs that will help the body to defend against the frequency of colds and flu as well as support the immune system. You will maintain good health so you can fight mild infections better.
When you provide your body with the nutrients needed to improve the immune system, you will be better equipped to fight minor infections. No one likes feeling fatigued, tired or having a slow recovery. You want to make sure you are up and about and not feeling sorry for yourself.
So when you feel your immune system slowly going down, add Astra 8 Immune Tonic by Fusion Health. You will support the body’s natural resistance to general debility and support healthy physical and mental performance.
The benefits of Astra 8 Immune Tonic 120 Tablets by Fusion Health are:
- Relieve fatigue
- Helps to maintain general health and well-being
- Support a healthy immune system
- Support the body’s natural resistance to stress
- Help reduce the frequency of cold and flu
- Enhance resistance against minor infections
- 3g of Astragalus membranaceus (Dry)
- 750mg of Atractylodes macrocephala (Dry)
- 750mg of Codonopsis pilosula (Dry)
- 450 mg of Eleutherococcus senticosus (Dry)
- 650mg of Ganoderma lucidum (Dry)
- 100mg of Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Dry)
- 1000mg of Ligustrum lucidum (Dry)
- 300mg of Schisandra chinensis (Dry)
Warning: Not to be used under children under 5 years of age without medical supervision. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified health professional before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Don’t use during acute infection, particularly when fever is present. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your health professional.