B5 Pantothenic Acid 500mg by Thompsons
Healthy Nervous System Function
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is an essential B vitamin which may provide valuable support during times of stress and maintains healthy nervous system function.
Vitamin B5 helps to improve resistance to stress and supports the healthy functioning of the nervous system. Other benefits include:
- Assists to support adrenal gland function
- Assists to promote healthy skin and wound healing
- Helps to support healthy heart function
- Aids to promote normal healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals and hormone synthesis
- Helps to exert important metabolic effects by influencing lipid, carbohydrate and fatty acid utilization by the body
- Aids to improve dry, breaking hair
- Aids in maintaining or improving general wellbeing
Vitamin B5 is ideal for individuals who suffer from stress, those looking to promote healthy nervous system function, individuals who seek a daily supplement to help improve adrenal function, individuals who seek a daily supplement to help improve energy production, those who seek a daily supplement to promote wound healing, individuals who suffer from or prone to dry, breaking hair and people who seek to improve general wellbeing.
- equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
Directions: Adults: Take one or two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed
Cautions: Use only as directed and always read the label. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
No added corn, dairy, egg, lactose, nuts, shellfish, soy, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colouring, flavouring and preservatives. Vegetarian
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$22.95|