Big Noise is the non-stimulant pre workout vasodilator athletes and bodybuilders have been asking for. Expand blood vessels, circulate nutrients for faster gains and recovery, and experience garden hose size veins that will last all day long. Our favorite part of Big Noise are the added nootropics for improved focus and memory. That way you can get the same energy and excitement to train that you'd normally get from Total War, just without the stimulants.
In just minutes you’ll reach maximum blood capacity and maintain that fullness long past after you’ve left the gym. And of course, the long term benefits are the oxygen and nutrient flow exchange throughout the body which improves circulation and the body’s ability to process nutrients and destroy harmful waste products.
- Increases Pumps
- Improves Nutrient and O2 Uptake
- Speeds Recovery
- Can Increase Muscular Endurance
- Enhances Circulation
- Mental Focus Activator
1. Can I stack BIG NOISE with TOTAL WAR for my pre-workout?
Yes. TOTAL WAR has a strong pump component but BIG NOISE magnifies pump through different NO pathways. Additionally, the focus component of BIG NOISE can ramp up mental focus during training.
2. Is BIG NOISE fine to use on its own for a pre-workout?
Yes, BIG NOISE is a very strong non-stimulant pre workout.
3. I train late at night, will BIG NOISE keep me awake?
No, with BIG NOISE lacking stimulants it’s a perfect choice for late night workouts
4. Why do you use Glycerol Monostearate instead of HydroMAX?
To ensure your product stays free of hardening or clumps in the powder, we have opted not to use HydroMax. In our past experiences, the clumping issues far outweigh the benefits so we refrain from using it in our products.
5. What is the purpose of nootropics in a pump product?
With added focus ingredients, you can develop a strong mind muscle connection which will also help to maximize your pump.
6. Why is Betaine included in the formula?
Betaine has been included in BIG NOISE for muscular endurance benefits. Betaine is also known as trimethylglycine. TMG is essentially creatine minus a methyl group. So when TMG gains a methyl group in the body, it increases muscle creatine levels which ultimately increases muscular endurance.
7. How many scoops can I take in one workout?
The ideal amount of BIG NOISE is 1-2 leveled scoops
8. Should I take BIG NOISE on non-training days?
Yes, BIG NOISE does not need to be cycled. In addition, because it acts as a vasodialator it aids in circulation.
9. Will BIG NOISE benefit me pre-cardio?
BIG NOISE helps to dilate blood vessels, thus increasing circulation and blood flow. With greater blood flow, nutrient delivery and waste removal is potentially improved.
10. Can I stack with a fat burner such as DOUBLE TAP since I heard caffeine/stimulants are vaso-constrictors?
Yes, but you will still experience full pumps even while using DOUBLE TAP. Recent studies have shown that caffeine is also a mild vaso-dilator.