Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 4800+ 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Bio Curcumin 4800+ contains Meriva® curcumin, a patented form of curcumin, specifically designed for effective natural relief of pain and inflammation. Meriva® has been shown to be 27 times more bioavailable than regular curcumin.
- Reduces inflammation
- Pain relief
- Clinically trialled
Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric. Turmeric has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. These actions have been supported by studies that show anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic activity of curcumin.
Curcumin is known to be very poorly absorbed. Bio Curcumin 4800+ has undergone a patented process to improve absorption and bioavailability. Bio Curcumin 4800+ contains Meriva®, a patented form of curcumin that delivers superior curcumin absorption and bioavailability. Bio Curcumin 4800+ has been shown to be 27 times more absorbable and bioavailable than regular curcumin. The daily dose of Bio Curcumin 4800+ provides 180mg of curcumin, with absorption equal to 4860mg of regular curcumin as it is 27 x more bioavailable. Curcumin from Bio Curcumin 4800+ is beneficial for the relief of symptoms of arthritis at much lower doses than regular curcumin.
Bio Curcumin 4800+ has been clinically trialled to increase joint mobility and reduce joint swelling, pain and inflammation associated with arthritis. Bio Curcumin 4800+ provides temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and osteoarthritis. Bio Curcumin 4800+ may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
|(from Meriva® Curcumin phospholipid complex 500mg)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Directions: Adults – Take 1 tablet twice daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 Odourless 400 Capsules
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 Odourless is rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil. Fish Oil 1700 Odourless is of the highest purity and quality as well as being odourless and low reflux.
- No fishy odour
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
Current guidelines recommend a daily intake of 500mg EPA and DHA to maintain heart health. Fish Oil 1700 Odourless provides a one-a-day dosage for heart maintenance providing 510mg EPA and DHA that helps maintain and support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
Fish Oil 1700 Odourless:
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- Provides temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and may help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis and reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- May reduce joint inflammation as well as joint swelling and morning stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- May assist in the management of menstrual pain (dysmenorrhoea) and provides symptomatic relief of menstrual pain.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and provides treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions and may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of dermatitis.
- Supports and maintains healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function.
- Helps support and maintain cognitive function, healthy mood and assists in the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby and maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Maternal DHA is essential during pregnancy for development of normal eye function, vision and retinal and brain development.
- Is beneficial in conditions associated with omega-3 fatty acid deficiency and assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Each capsule contains:
|Fish oil – natural
|equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 306mg
|equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 204mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: For health maintenance – Take 1-2 capsules daily. * For treatment/relief of symptoms – Take 2 capsules, three times daily.
Children up to 12 years: For health maintenance – Take 1 capsule daily.
* For treatment/relief of symptoms – Take 1 capsule twice daily. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
* Heart health, elevated triglyceride levels, arthritic conditions, eye health, menstrual pain, cognitive health/mood and dry or inflamed skin.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.