Bio Magnesium Forte Tablets by Pretorius
4 Bio-available Forms of Magnesium
Pretorius’s Bio Magnesium Forte utilises 4 highly bio-available forms of magnesium for optimal absorption. Magnesium plays a critical role in energy production, nerve conduction, bone health and metabolism of carbohydrates and fats in the body. Key magnesium cofactors including vitamin B6, selenium and vitamin D3 have been included as they play a vital role in the absorption and utilisation of magnesium in the body.
- Relief of muscular aches, cramps and spasms
- Supporting healthy cardiovascular function
- Management of pre-menstrual tension and menstrual symptoms
- May assist in the maintenance of strong healthy bones
- May assist with energy production in the body
- Essential for the metabolism of carbohydrates and fats
- Contains selenium, which is an antioxidant and therefore may assist in protecting the body from free radical damage
- Contains Vitamin B6 which may increase the uptake of magnesium
Ingredients: Each tablet contains:
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 80mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 70mg
Magnesium (as aspartate dihydrate) mg
Magnesium (as orotate) 5mg
Total elemental Magnesium 160mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 5mg
Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D 100IU) 2.5mcg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 30mcg
Directions: Adults: Take 2 tablets per day, or as prescribed by your health care professional.
Cautions: Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Store below 25°C in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Free of added sugars, yeast, starches, gluten, wheat, corn or other cereals, dairy products, colouring, preservatives or artificial flavours.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$25.95|