A creamy and satisfying overnight oats with the goodness of only plant-based ingredients! Low in sugar and filled with healthy 'boosters' like raw cacao, chia seeds and nut butter, you'll enjoy a nourishing breakfast that feels like an indulgent treat.
Super easy to make, you can set up your week for success by prepping a few serves ahead of time. These vegan brownie overnight oats will last up to five days in the fridge, so you can set them and forget them 'til you take your next spoonful at breakfast time! Though this recipe makes a deliciously satisfying option for your first meal of the day, you can enjoy it anytime - perfect for a pre or post workout, or anytime you want to satisfy those snack urges.
0.75 cup rolled oats
1.5-2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
0.75 cup dairy-free yogurt (try cashew!)
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1 teaspoon xylitol
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
0.75 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Your choice of extra toppings!
1. In your jar, mix the oats, cacao, chia seeds, vanilla and xylitol.
2. Add in the almond milk, yogurt and your almond or cashew coconut spread. Mix well to combine.
3. Add the cacao nibs and stir through, saving some for the topping.
4. Leave in the fridge overnight and enjoy as a healthy breakfast!