This easy Christmas protein trifle recipe is so simple to make and is macro-friendly too! You can still enjoy delicious treats these holidays without fear of undoing all of your hard work. This recipe makes 6 serves - enjoy as delicious meal prep or even better, share with your loved ones!
Protein crème: 2 serves of Lean Dessert by Genetix Nutrition Chef Series - Whipped Vanilla
Red fruits sauce: 2 cups of frozen berries + 2.5 tablespoons of Perfect Sweet Xylitol by SweetLife
Cookie crumble: 1 packet Cookie Mix by Macro Mike - White Choc Chip (crumbled)
- Cacao nibs
- Cookie crumbs
1. Make the Cookie Mix by Macro Mike as per the instructions.
2. Dive the cookie crumble into 6 glasses. Save some for the topping if you like!
3. To make the red fruits sauce, place the two ingredients in a small saucepan and heat on low, stirring occasionally.
4. Once the berries have thawed, increase the heat to medium setting and mash with a wooden spoon, stirring until it simmers.
5. Pour the sauce over the cookie crumble.
6. Let the mixture cool before adding the next layer.
7. While it cools, make the protein crème with the Lean Dessert by Genetix Nutrition Chef Series as per the instructions.
8. To finish the trifle, spoon the protein crème on top of the red fruits sauce
9. If you desire, add the optional toppings!