This mouth-watering recipe is brought to you from our friends at ATP Science!
Enjoy a slice of the Collagen Carrot Cake with Whipped Frosting, it's guaranteed to be a family favourite! Nourish yourself with the goodness of Noway by ATP Science - the hydrolysed collagen peptides that will support your lean muscle growth and the health of your joints, bones and cartilage. Plus, it'll help maintain the healthy glow of your hair, skin and nails! Have your cake and eat it too, with this Collagen Carrot Cake with Whipped Frosting.
- 2 scoops of Noway by ATP Science - Vanilla
1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk
- For whipped frosting:
½ cup natural cream cheese
- 1 tbs maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl add the almond meal, oats, coconut sugar, Vanilla Noway by ATP Science, cinnamon, allspice, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and coconut oil together. Add in grated carrot and combine well.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry mixture and combine.
5. Transfer batter into the loaf tin and bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden on top.
6. In a small bowl beat with an electric mixer cream cheese and maple syrup for 1-2 minutes until light and fluffy.
7. Once the loaf is cooked through, remove from the oven and allow to rest in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
8. Once completely cool, spread frosting over loaf.