Give your skin the ultimate boost of hydration and moisture, with this DIY Super Greens Mask For Dry Skin!
This beautifying face mask is created only the finest superfood ingredients - Ultimate Greens by b Raw! In one scoop, you'll find nourishing greens and concentrated whole foods that will help your skin glow. Combined with the wholesome benefits of olive oil, avocado and honey, plus rose clay (perfect for dry skin), you'll love how silky smooth your skin feels!
Who is this mask suited for: Anyone can benefit from these beauty-boosting natural ingredients, but if you have dry or dehydrated skin, this is perfect for you! Each ingredient is carefully chosen for its hydrating properties, helping to give your skin a boost of nutrition, and seal in moisture.
- 1/2 - 1 scoop of Ultimate Greens by b Raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon rose clay
- 1 tablespoon of pure or Manuka honey
METHOD1. Mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl
2. Make sure your skin is clean and dry
3. Using your fingertips or a facial mask brush, apply your mixture to your skin, making sure there is even coverage
4. Sit back and relax for 20 minutes!
5. When ready, remove gentle with lukewarm water