Is your regular breakfast cereal giving you an energy crash two hours later? Fuel your day in the right way, with these healthy banana crepes that make you feel like you're having a delectable dessert!
This recipe contains the Lean Dessert by Genetix Nutrition Series - Whipped Vanilla flavour so you can make lean gains while providing a thicker protein with fibre that'll keep you fuller for longer.
Low in fat, this healthy banana crepes recipe contains carbohydrates from wholefood ingredients that your muscles love - bananas and rolled oats! Plus, you'll get extra protein from the addition of egg whites, making this breakfast an ideal option no matter whether you're dieting down or trying to build muscle.
Though you can use regular melted chocolate for the filling, to make it macro-friendly, we suggest using the Powdered Peanut Butter by Macro Mike - Dark Choc flavour combined with your choice of milk to make a smooth paste.
Forget your regular boring toast. Look forward to your breakfast time with this protein recipe that tastes amazing AND helps you reach your body goals!
1 cup of egg whites
1/2 cup of mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- Choice of milk
1. Mix all ingredients together (minus filling) in a medium bowl. If adding filling, follow the instructions on the Powdered Peanut Butter by Macro Mike with your choice of milk.
2. Heat up a pan to a high setting and lightly cover with coconut oil spray
3. Portion out 3 serves (or divide as desired)
4. Pour the crepe mixture into the hot pan, flipping when it bubbles
5. Remove the crepes from the pan
6. Place onto a big plate and add fillings carefully, folding when ready