Enjoy this healthy spin on a chocolate favourite, with this tasty recipe by the chefs at ATP Science!
Most commercial chocolate bars are loaded with unhealthy processed sugars and fats. You'll find delicious whole food ingredients here, plus the benefits of the delicious Noway by ATP Science in Vanilla.
The hydrolysed collagen peptides found in Noway by ATP Science support the repair and recovery of your muscles, plus support your joints, bones and cartilage. In combination with these nourishing ingredients, these cherry ripe bars can satisfy your cravings and be a boost for your beauty too!
2 scoops of Noway by ATP Science - Vanilla
½ cup frozen cherries
½ cup frozen raspberries
1 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 cups shredded coconut
2 tbs maple syrup
100g dark chocolate, melted, for coating
1. Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
2. Place all ingredients except chocolate into a food processor and combine until a sticky mixture has formed.
3. Transfer into a baking tin and spread evenly.
4. Place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours and slice into 12 bars, return to the freezer for a further 4-6 hours (or overnight).
5. Remove bars from the freezer and dip into melted chocolate. Return to the freezer to set. Enjoy as desired.
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.