Now you'll see sleep as a time machine to breakfast, with these amazing high-protein oat waffles!
Using the goodness of classic breakfast stapes like oats and eggs, you'll have a guilt-free treat that will fuel your muscle gains - especially thanks to the 100% Lean Whey by Genetix Nutrition! This particular protein contains the finest whey protein from New Zealand, so you can feel confident about the purity and quality. Plus, it mixes up amazingly in healthy recipes! In each scoop you'll find 32.1g of protein, more than what you'll find in other protein powders.
If lean gains is your goal, then save this recipe and have it handy for when you want a quick, nutritious and tasty breakfast!
- 1 scoop of 100% Lean Whey by Genetix Nutrition - Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup of oat flour
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Large eggs, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of Salt
1 tablespoon Honey
1. Heat your waffle iron on medium.
2. Put your Lean Whey, egg yolks, almond milk, vanilla extract and optional honey in a blender. Add 5-6 tablespoons of water, oat flour, baking powder and salt and hit the blend button until smooth!
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
4. Beat the egg whites together and add to the mix, folding gently.
5. Spray your waffle iron with a bit of oil and then pour approx 0.25 cup of your batter in, cooking until golden brown.
6. Serve with your choice of toppings!