The cold & flu season is upon us, and you may be looking for a little bit of recipe inspo for your hibernating days. By living a healthy lifestyle with exercise, adequate sleep and plenty of healthy foods, you're giving your body the best chance to thrive no matter what the weather is like outside. If you're looking for an easy to make salad dressing that will support you daily, this is it!
This recipe is by David Wolfe and is featured in his book 'The Beauty Diet: Unlock the Five Secrets of Ageless Beauty from the Inside Out'. Give it a try and you may just fall in love with how you feel!
Adjust the amount of ingredients to suit your needs - if you wish, you can make a big batch for the family or to store for your meal prep during the week. Either way, you can be guaranteed this salad dressing is free from the nasties you'll find in regular store-bought kinds. Instead, only nourishing ingredients are chosen to help give your body natural support for a healthy functioning immune system.
- 6 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon raw organic honey
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove garlic
- Small handful of fresh herbs (parsley, cilantro)
- ¼ teaspoon chlorella powder
- Pinch of Celtic sea salt
1. Blend the ingredients together in your high-speed blender, until it is smooth.
2. Use your delicious salad dressing over your healthy greens!
For extra support, head to our Cold & Flu range!