If gut health is your main concern, you've probably heard of or already tried some different probiotics. A popular name that has built up trust in the probiotic community is Inner Health Plus by Ethical Nutrients.
What is Inner Health Plus and how can it help you?
Created by the brand Ethical Nutrients, this product is designed to give your intestinal bacteria extra support when needed - that is, boosting the numbers of beneficial or 'good' bacteria that already live inside of you.
Known as probiotics, these friendly bacteria love to live in your digestive system, and play a pivotal role in your overall general health and wellbeing. Not only do probiotics assist a healthy functioning gut, but the immune system relies heavily on the existence of these bacteria. Probiotics can help provide protection against nasty pathogens and assist to strengthen your body to fight against foreign invaders.
Due to lifestyle factors, diet, stress and especially when taking antibiotics, the amount of probiotics in your system tend to take a hit. This is where a product like Inner Health Plus comes in handy!
Antibiotics may be seen as negative but at times when you body is dealing with infection of illness, your doctor may prescribe a course of this medicine to help remove the offending compounds. However, in the course of doing so, both the 'bad' and 'good' bacteria tend to get wiped out. This is where using probiotics can be of assistance. If you do not seek to replenish your good bacteria, this can lead to issues down the tract with your overall digestion and immunity.
Signs you may need extra help:
- You've just finished a round of antibiotics
- You have recurring gut issues (always seek medical advice)
- You do not eat enough probiotics in your diet (such as sauerkraut, Kim chi, yogurt, kefir and tempeh)
- You experience intestinal discomfort like bloating, gas, diarrhoea, constipation or malabsorption
- You feel you are not digesting your food well
- You are susceptible to colds and infections
Always do your research and make sure to consult with your medical health provider when looking to start a new supplement regime. Each gut health formula is carefully designed however some probiotic strains may benefit you more than others. If you want further information, please ask your health provider about what tests are available to ascertain the levels of different strains of bacteria in your gut.
How can you get the best results with Inner Health Plus?
Along with taking your probiotics regularly, there are many things you can do to support your overall health and feel great again:
- Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and recreational drugs
- Limit antibiotic use where you can
- Consume probiotics in food
- Practice stress management techniques - stress and anxiety can cause havoc with the digestive system
- Ensure you have enough sleep to maintain healthy hormones and to stop cravings which can lead to gut disturbances
- Avoid any known food intolerances
- Limit or avoid processed foods
- Consider a food intolerance test
- Make sure you're aware of your allergies
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day to give your whole body nourishment and help you organs perform at their best