Created by: @Noashealthyeats
'This recipe is seriously next level. Vegan white chocolate caresses a thick layer of our delicious low fat peanut butter and fresh raspberries infused with chia seeds. Healthy ingredients for a sweet treat you can enjoy alone or with friends!'
Featuring the macro-friendly Powdered Peanut Butter by Macro Mike, this recipe can be prepped in only 5 minutes with 15-20 minutes of cooking time. If you're sick of the same boring old protein snacks, this delicious recipe will soon become a new favourite!
100-150g Vegan white chocolate
10g Coconut oil
Water - enough to make the PB smooth
1-2 Tbs Maple syrup
80g Fresh raspberries
1 Tbs Maple Syrup
1 Tsp Chia Seeds
- Choice of milk
1. Melt the chocolate with coconut oil, and fill 5 paper or silicone cups.
2. Push the chocolate up the sides and freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Whisk the peanut butter layer ingredients until smooth.
4. Distribute evenly into the chocolate cups and freeze for 10 minutes.
5. Smash raspberries with maple syrup and chia seeds and let sit for 5 minutes, then distribute evenly over the cups.
6. Freeze until solid enough to top with remaining white chocolate.
7. Keep in the fridge or freeze