- Assisting memory and concentration
- Times of added mental pressure including exams and study
- Stress and anxiety
- Burn-out and fatigue
- Provides 6000mg of Brahmi per capsule to assist mental function, concentration, memory and learning
- Brahmi benefits cognition and is an antioxidant
- Provides lecithin to assist nerve function
- Together with vitamin B6, magnesium and amino acid glutamine to assist brain function
Nutra-Life Brahmi 6000 Complex is ideal to use while you are studying for exams. Brahmi and Ginkgo assist mental function and memory. Together with lecithin and glutamine, these nutrients assist brain function. This formula ideally should be taken a minimum of 4 weeks prior to exams or situations that demand a higher mental focus.
Brahmi 6000 Complex provides beneficial nutrients needed to assist the body during times of stress. Brahmi has been traditionally used as a brain tonic and acts as a gentle relaxing herb.
Dosage: Adults: Take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Cautions: Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Patients on prescription medicine, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product
Use with caution in patients on blood-thinning medicines
High doses may give rise to gastric upset in some patients
Ingredients: Per Capsule:
|Standardised Herbal Extracts equiv. To Dry;|
|Bacopa monniera (Brahmi) Whole Plant||6g|
|Equiv. Bacosides as Bacoside A.||135mg|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) Leaf||500mg|
|Equiv. Ginkgolides & Bilobalide||600ug|
|Herbal Extracts Equiv. To Dry|
|Crataegus laevigata (Hawthorn) Fruit||50mg|
|Nutritional Co Factors|
|Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||3.3mg|
|Zinc (as Gluconate)||2mg|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||50mg|
|Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate)||300ug|