Burn Thermogenic Protein 500g by Maxines
20 Serve (500g)
Burn - Tone - Boost Energy
Maxine’s BURN Thermogenic Protein Shakes are formulated to give you pure proteins in the right balance to help you BURN your Fat, TONE your Body and BOOST your Energy.
- Thermogenic Protein
- Low Carbohydrates
- Low fat
- Soy Free
- Gluten Free
- Fat Burners and Carb Blockers
Protein Shakes are the best way to get pure, well formulated protein without the unwanted poor quality fats and simple Carbohydrates. Maxine's uses a blend of the best protein sources for toning muscle and stripping fat. The shakes contain no added carbohydrates but includes specific nutrients to help you burn fat and shape your body.
To get your Protein requirements for your Post Training Recovery simply take a Maxine’s BURN Shake soon after Training, or as part of a Fat BURNing Diet take Maxine’s BURN Protein as a delicious meal replacement.
The ingredients in Maxine’s Burn Protein Shakes include:
The formula is high protein (85%), low in carbs and fat, and is soy free. The protein blend used in Maxine’s BURN contains:
- Whey Protein Isolate - nature’s most bio-available protein. WPI is derived from milk and is highly purified. It is widely recognised by elite athletes and sports scientists as the pinnacle of proteins for building and toning human muscle. For the woman athlete or trainers, WPI is the ideal protein for shaping and toning.
- Whey Protein Concentrate – a high quality protein derived from milk that contains special protein segments called “peptides” that have valuable health promoting properties including boosting your immune system and stabilizing hormone function.
- Calcium Caseinate – another unique dairy protein that plays a special role in controlling your appetite. After ingestion, this protein forms a slow digesting gel in your stomach that gives you an ongoing feeling of satisfaction so you won’t feel hungry – the ideal protein to help your willpower while watching your kilojoules.
Several plant derived nutrients have been shown through studies to alter the way your body metabolises carbohydrates. Two of these nutrients are:
- Hydroxy Citric Acid (HCA ) - is derived from the Asian fruit Garcinia Cambogia. This nutrient inhibits the process that converts and stores excess carbohydrates as fat on your body. HCA can reduce fatty acid synthesis for several hours following a meal.
- Phaseolamin - is a natural nutrient derived from white kidney beans. It acts to block the digestion of starches like bread, rice and potatoes in your digestive tract. This results is less starch breakdown, therefore, less carb absorption.
Green Coffee Extract (GCE) – acts in 2 ways to regulate Carbohydrate metabolism.
- GCE inhibits absorption of glucose in the small intestine
- The key active component of GCE inhibits production of glucose by your liver.
- Less Glucose absorption and less Glucose Production mean less Fat deposits.
There are many nutrients that effect fat metabolism and weight loss. Research has shown several nutrients that are must have’s for a shaping and toning formula:
- L-Carnitine,– is an amino acid that transports circulating fatty acids into the “mitochondria” of cells. Mitochondria are the engine room of cells where all the energy for your body is produced. For hard trainers and active people, an adequate supply of L-Carnitine is essential for optimal energy and maximum fat burning
- Inositol and Choline – help move fat from the liver, into the intestines where they can be effectively removed with fibre. They keeps your liver clean.
- Green Tea - contains powerful antioxidants called catechin polyphenols that are responsible for many of the health benefits of green tea. One of them in particular, epigallocatechin gallate (or EGCG for short), has been found to stimulate the metabolism and accelerate fat burning.
- Dairy Calcium – in recent studies, show higher intakes of this mineral complex reduces fat absorption from the gut, which results in weight loss. Dairy Calcium is also essential to help maintain strong healthy bones.
- Zinc – is a regulator of the hormone Leptin, which in turn stimulates another hormone Cholecystokinin. These hormones help regulate your appetite to stop you from over eating.
Nutritional Panel - Vanilla
|Servings per pack: 20||Serving size: 25g|
Per serve in
Per serve in
200mL skim milk
|Fat – total||0.7g||0.9g||2.8g|
|Hydroxy Citric Acid||200mg||200mg||800mg|
|Green Tea extract||25.0mg||25.0mg||100mg|
|Green Coffee extract||100mg||100mg||400mg|
|Vitamin A||100mcg||115mcg (16% RDI)||400mcg|
|Thiamin (Vit B1)||0.02mg||0.17mg (15% RDI)||0.08mg|
|Riboflavin (Vit B2)||0.02mg||0.41mg (24% RDI)||0.08mg|
|Niacin (Vit B3)||1.3mg||1.3mg (13% RDI)||5.2mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vit B5)||0.03mg||0.68mg (14% RDI)||0.12mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.2mg||0.2mg (13% RDI)||0.8mg|
|Vitamin B12||0.2mcg||0.2mcg (10% RDI)||0.8mcg|
|Vitamin C||20.0mg||20.0mg (50% RDI)||80.0mg|
|Vitamin D3||1.3mcg||1.3mcg (13% RDI)||5.2mcg|
|Folate||80.0mcg||90mcg (45% RDI)||320mcg|
|Calcium||150mg||480mg (60% RDI)||600mg|
|Magnesium||8.8mg||30mg (9% RDI)||35.2mg|
|Zinc||2.0mg||2.7mg (23% RDI)||8.0mg|
|Iron||5.5mg||5.5mg (46% RDI)||22.0mg|
|Selenium||3.5mcg||4.8mcg (7% RDI)||14.0mcg|
|Iodine||20mcg||20mcg (13% RDI)||80.0mcg|
RDI = Recommended Dietary Intake
Ingredients: Maxine’s Protein blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate), flavours, Natural sweetener - Stevia, Vegetable Gums (412, 415), Sweeteners (955,950), Phaseolamin, Hydroxy Citric Acid, Green Coffee extract, L- Carnitine, Green tea Extract, Choline, Inositol, Minerals (Tri Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Fumarate, Zinc Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12). Contains Milk Proteins. Made in Australia from local and imported ingredients.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$43.05|