Carusos Natural Health Kids Eye Care - Key ingredients that help with eye development
Caruso's Kid's Eye Care contains ingredients that may protect cells within the eye. By acting as an antioxidant, Caruso's Kid's Eye Care helps protect eyes from free radical damage especially those created by high energy blue light from digital devices.
- Maintaining eye health and protecting the eye from free radicals
- Protecting the eye from blue light damage
- Maintaining the health and function of the brain, retina and eyes
- Maintaining macular pigment density
- Supporting night vision development
- Helping with glare and eye strain
Caruso's Kids Eye Care contains key ingredients that help with eye development and visual function including DHA, Vitamin A and the crucial carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These ingredients may help with healthy eye and brain development, retina and macular health whilst also protecting the eye from free radical damage.
Directions for use:
For children 5 years and over: Chew or swallow 1 capsule per day with main meal or as advised by your healthcare professional.
For children less than 5 years: 1 capsule per day may be cut or pierced and the contents squeezed onto a spoon. Alternatively contents may mixed with food and taken immediately.