Cell Zest 280g by Seipel Health
Revitalise Cells Energise the Body
CELL ZEST incorporates some of the most powerful herbs and nutrients into a palatable beverage to support bodily functions and improve energy levels. CELL ZEST is a practitioner formulated proprietary FOOD supplement, in powder form. It has been designed by naturopaths to specifically optimise CELL functioning and in doing so, improve energy.
Cell Zest helps to:
- Improve energy,
- Gently detoxify the liver, skin, kidneys,
- Normalise gut function and improve digestion and elimination,
- Help with fat metabolism, and
- Strengthen eyes, ears, skin and nails.
This highly synergistic formula provides an extremely broad cross section of antioxidants, superfoods and phytonutrients to restore and optimise cellular functioning. CELL ZEST improves energy levels and overall well-being in the short term and can be maintained long term for lasting effects.
- Supergreens including spiriulina, chlorella and broccoli sprouts – offer excellent antioxidant protection as well as assisting in cellular toxin removal
- Red algae – an excellent source of sea minerals and betacarotene; the red algae in CELL ZEST is uniquely sourced from Western Australia in sea ponds away from potential contamination
- Noni – another powerful antioxidant that also contains mucoplysaccharides that are needed for collagen and connective tissue to provide support for skin and joints
- Citrus pectin – recently proven to assist in elimination of toxic metals
- Marine collagen peptide – provides collagen support for the skin and improves skin tone and integrity
- Pea protein – an excellent source of amino acids, in particular l-arginine, which helps to stabalise blood sugar levels
- Kombucha tea – a fermented drink with known health benefits. The fermentation process uses green tea, lemongrass and olive leaf, sources of therapeutic antioxidants
CELL ZEST incorporates some of the most powerful herbs and nutrients into a palatable beverage to support bodily functions and improve energy levels.
Ingredients: Kombucha tea blend powder (organic olive leaf, rosehip granules, guava leaf, organic paw paw leaf, organic green tea, lemongrass, black tea, apple cider vinegar, apple, noni, peppermint, ginger, echinacea, glycerine, omega 3 Fish oil, aloe vera, iodine), Boswellia serrata, ultrasweet* (oligofructose, xylitol, glycine, tapioca maltodextrin, organic stevia, silica colloidal), natural lemon and lime flavour, modified citrus pectin, pea protein isolate, quercetin, spirulina, blueberry, fermented rice bran, St Mary's thistle, inositol, lacto-ferrin, lacto-fermented supergreens (organic barley grass, spirulina, wheatgrass, alfalfa grass, oat grass, Dunaliella salina, yam, agave, chlorella, kelp), marine collagen peptide, white seaweed powder, grape seed and skin, L-carnitine, magnesium ascorbate, Reishi mushroom, turmeric powder, graviola powder, CoQ10 (ubidecarenone), red algae powder, brewers yeast, , zinc citrate.
* Ultrasweet is a totally natural low GI sweetener prebiotic that acts to provide fuel for the growth of good, friendly bacteria
Does not contain: artificial additives, preservatives, colouring, sucrose or glucose.
Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Suggested Serve: CELL ZEST is in powder form, and may be dissolved in water. It is recommended to take 5g (approximately one heaped teaspoon) twice a day, half an hour before meals. Stir briskly in a small amount of tepid water, and, once dissolved, add up to 250 ml of cold water. Alternatively you may add 5g to flaxseed oil or olive oil as a dressing.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
|Our Brands||Seipel Health|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$69.95|