Fish-i Care contains fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, with iodine.
- Iodine for brain development
- With tooth friendly Xylitol
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
Herbs of Gold™ Children’s Fish-i Care provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish and provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
Herbs of Gold™ Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention and treatment of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
Directions: Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Each chewable capsule contains:
|Fish oil – natural
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 90mg
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 60mg
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.
Warnings: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children