Children's Multi Care is a multivitamin and mineral formula to help maintain children's well-being. As children can be fussy eaters or suffer from various food allergies, it provides key nutritional vitamins and minerals to supplement children's diets.
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- No artificial sweeteners
- Strawberry-vanilla flavour chewable tablet
Herbs of Gold™ Children’s Multi Care has been specifically formulated for children to provide broad spectrum nutritional supplementation. A multivitamin and mineral formula may help to maintain children's general well-being.
Children can be fussy eaters and Children’s Multi Care provides vitamins and minerals for additional supplementation of key nutrients.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial to children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains B vitamins including thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinamide and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) to assist in cellular energy production.
- Biotin, folic acid and vitamin B12 are important for DNA replication and cellular growth while vitamins A and D help regulate cell proliferation and growth.
- Vitamins A, C, D and zinc are important for supporting healthy immune function and maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorous, therefore playing a role in the development of healthy bones.
- Vitamins A, C, E, selenium and zinc provide antioxidant support.
- Contains tooth friendly Xylitol.
Ingredients: Each chewable tablet contains:
|Vitamin A (as Retinyl acetate)||200IU|
|equiv. to 60mcg retinol equivalents|
|Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1)||1mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||1mg|
|equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 1.5mg|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 822mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||10mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (vitamin C) 20mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||1mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 100IU|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate||8.27mg|
|equiv. vitamin E (natural) 10IU|
|Calcium (as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)||5mg|
|Magnesium (as phosphate)||5mg|
|(as Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous and Magnesium phosphate)|
|Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)||1mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||45mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||500mcg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||10mcg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||12.5mcg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings, sweeteners or preservatives.
Directions: Children 2-8 years – Chew 1 tablet daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 tablets daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children