Cholesterol control Phytosterol CoQ10 formula is specifically formulated to help support a healthy heart.
Containing phytosterols (plant sterols), coenzyme Q10, betacarotene and fish oil, Cholesterol control may help improve the LDL:HDL cholesterol ratio to within the normal range, helping to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart
- Helps reduce LDL cholesterol within normal levels in healthy individuals
- Phytosterols (plant sterols) with coenzyme Q10, fish oil and betacarotene
Simple steps to lower high blood cholesterol levels
- Quit smoking Lose weight
- Exercise regularly aim for 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity daily
- Eat well - choose foods such as wholegrain bread and cereals, brown rice, wholemeal pasta, vegetables, fruits, legumes (eg. chick peas, kidney beans and lentils), lean meats and poultry, oily fish and reduced, low or no fat dairy products
- Include phytosterols in your daily diet
- Reduce alcohol intake to no more than two standard drinks per day
Directions: Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as professionally advised.
We recommend Cholesterol control be taken in conjunction with a low cholesterol diet and regular exercise program.
|Ingredients: (per capsule)|
Vegetable oil Phytosterol esters
|Fish oil - Natural||
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||
There is no benefit from taking more than 3g per day of phytosterols. Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not to be taken while on Warfarin therapy without medical supervision.
Contains fish products. Do not use if cap seal is broken. No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.