Fusion’s Cold and Flu tablets are a natural remedy, containing herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve congestion and unblock nasal passages, as well as reducing excess mucus in the respiratory tract.
This product can help to reduce and relieve the symptoms of mild and recurrent infections of the upper respiratory tract and cold and flu symptoms.
In Chinese medicine, the herbs present in these Cold and Flu tablets from Fusion Health are used in both the cold (no fever) and hot (fever) stages of upper respiratory tract infections, with or without sputum (damp).
This product, which is designed for adults, contains herbs that are traditionally recognised to have various beneficial health properties including as an immune stimulant, an anti-infective, a decongestant, an expectorant, a detoxicant, and as an antipyretic.
The benefits of Cold and Flu Tablets by Fusion Health include:
- Contains no artificial colours, flavourings, or preservatives
- Vegan friendly, containing no animal or dairy products
- Helps to relieve the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
The herbs used in this product are traditionally considered to provide the following benefits:
- Relieving nasal congestion
- Drying secretions from the nose
- Reducing excess mucous
- Decreasing symptoms of mild tonsillitis, laryngitis, and sinusitis
- Reducing symptoms of sinus pain
- Decreasing symptoms of inflammation
- Providing anti-inflammatory benefits
- Providing antipyretic properties
- Working as an immune stimulant
- Working as a detoxicant
- Assisting in the management of upper respiratory tract infections
- Relieving symptoms of gastroenteritis
- Assisting in the management of certain minor skin conditions
Dosage: Adults:2 - 3 tablets twice daily. Child (6 - 12yrs: 1 - 2 tablets twice daily. Child (2 - 12yrs): 1/2 - 1 tablet twice daily. The tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. Best taken at least half-hour before food.
Warning: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of childre.