Cold Combat by Blackmores
Cold Relief & Immune Support
Blackmores Cold Combat contains the herb andrographis, traditionally used for powerful relief of the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds.
- Take at the first sign of a cold for powerful symptom relief.
- Andrographis is traditionally used to alleviate fever, coughs and sore throats.
- Andrographis traditionally used to aid recovery from mild respiratory tract infections including colds.
- Andrographis traditionally used to alleviate gastrointestinal upsets and acute diarrhoea.
- Effective against symptoms even if the supplementation starts several days after the onset of the cold.
Andrographis is an Ayurvedic herb which has been used for hundreds of years in Chinese and Indian medicine. It has traditionally been used to help reduce the symptoms associated with the common cold, such as fever, sore throats and coughs. It also aids in recovery from the common cold. Andrographolide, the major active constituent of andrographis, helps to reduce fever and inflammation, as well as stimulating the immune system.
|Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) extract
equiv. to dry leaf
|1 g (1000 mg)|
|standardised to contain andrographolide||25 mg|
Dosage: Adults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the first sign of a cold increase dosage to 2 tablets every 3 hours, up to a maximum of 12 tablets per day.
Children 6 -12 years – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years – We recommend Blackmores Liquid Echinacea.
Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Cautions: If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Do not use during pregnancy. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$22.99|