Checkout Secure
Spend $x more for Free Shipping
Find A Store

1300 633 362


Showing 1-48 of 59 results

Whey Protein

Whey protein is derived from milk and is classified as a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids that your body needs to consume to perform optimally. Leucine, a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) found in whey protein, plays a vital role in muscle growth and recovery after resistance training. Whey digests quickly, which means the amino acids within the protein powder are absorbed into your bloodstream faster and made available for muscle protein synthesis (creation of new muscle) sooner. Whey protein is usually sold as flavoured powders and is known for its smooth consistency.

Whey protein concentrate (WPC) is the initial protein produced as a by-product during the process of cheese making. WPC contains approximately 80% protein, with the remaining 20% coming from fats and carbohydrates. Whey protein also contains lactose and can cause sensitivities for those with lactose intolerance.

Whey protein isolate (WPI) goes through an additional filtering process, where more fats and carbohydrates are removed. This results in WPI having a 90-95% protein content. This protein powder is a good option if you are looking to increase your protein intake without consuming too many additional fats and carbs. WPI only contains a very small amount of lactose, and can often be consumed by those with mild lactose intolerance.

Whey protein powder is an easy and convenient way to boost your protein intake and help you achieve your body composition goals. Whey is very satiating and can help you feel fuller for longer, which can be helpful during a dieting phase. This protein does not taste great by itself so it is usually sold in flavoured powders. These delicious tasting powders can be added to smoothies, porridge, yoghurt, or simply mixed with a liquid of your choice.

100% Lean Whey by Genetix Nutrition

$59.95 RRP $67.95
4 reviews

OxyWhey by EHP Labs

$69.95 RRP $78.95

100% Whey Plus 2.5kg by Horleys

$89.95 RRP $100.95