Constipation Tablets by Fusion Health contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese Medicine to relieve constipation associated with dry stools and sluggish bowel function and provide a laxative and purgative action to moisten and lubricate the intestines.
Rhubarb is used in herbal medicines in the Chinese tradition to clear heat in the stomach and relieve constipation, while bitter orange is also used to regulate Qi, which is also thought to assist in the symptoms and causes of constipation.
In the modern world, with processed and unhealthy foods being so readily available, it becomes difficult to balance what you eat, which can lead to issues such as constipation being regular.
Constipation is an unpleasant experience and can be debilitating, making daily tasks feel more challenging and causing pain and discomfort.
Fusion’s Constipation tablets combine herbs thought to increase peristalsis, reducing transit time and promoting bowel movements to clear constipation issues at a faster pace.
The benefits of Constipation Tablets by Fusion Health include
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours
- Vegan-friendly contains no dairy or animal products
- Contains no yeast, wheat, or gluten, so shouldn’t be an issue for those with dietary intolerances or allergies
Contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese Herbal Medicine to:
- Relieve constipation
- Reduce transit time in the bowel
- Lubricate the bowel to reduce dry stools
- Fortify intestinal weakness
- Improve sluggish bowel function
- Clear accumulations related to constipation, supporting the normal movement in the bowel
- Cool and moisten the intestine, to reduce excess heat and tonify blood
- Stimulate digestion
- Unblock the bowel
Dosage: Adults: Take 1-2 tabs before bed & mornings if required
An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. Taken with a few walnuts daily increases the tonifying action of the medicine. Drink plenty of water.
Warning: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or in children under 12 years of age without professional advice. Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea are present. Prolonged laxative use may cause serious bowel problems.