Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic
Herbs traditionally used to relieve mild bronchial coughs and congestion in Chinese and Western herbal medicine.
Herbs used in traditional Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine to:
- Relieve mild bronchial coughs and is suitable for both wet and dry coughs
- Clear mucous congestion
- Ease spasmodic coughing
- Soothe bronchial airways
- Support healthy lung and respiratory function
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic contains herbs used for either ‘wet’ and productive or dry and spasmodic coughs in traditional Chinese and/or Western herbal medicine, and can be combined with Fusion Cold & Flu to help reduce the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms.
- Take 2-3 capsules 1-3 times daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 capsules 1-3 times daily.
- Child 2-5 yrs: Take ½-1 capsule 1-3 times daily. Mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised.
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.