Cough Lung Tonic by Fusion Health contains herbs traditionally used in Chinese herbal medicine to assist in the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections and for the relief of wet or dry coughs.
The combination of herbs has been used for generations in both Eastern and Western medicine to soothe the symptoms of various bronchial conditions, including pain and inflammation.
Cough Lung Tonic can be combined with Fusion’s Cold & Flu to help to reduce the severity of cold and flu symptoms in both adults and children.
This multi-purpose formulation is traditionally used in both Western and Chinese herbal medicine to relieve bronchial congestion, dryness, spasmodic coughing, common cold and flu, and respiratory infections such as laryngitis and sore throat.
The benefits of Cough Lung Tonic by Fusion Health include:
- Assists with the temporary relief of coughs caused by mild bronchial irritation
- Suitable for both wet and dry coughs
- Eases spasmodic coughing
- Soothes bronchial airways
- Supports healthy long and respiratory function
- Suitable for adults and children
- Combines with Fusion Cold & Fly to aid in the reduction of both the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms
- Used in Western and Eastern herbal medicine as an expectorant to relieve common cold and flu symptoms, sore throat, and laryngitis
- Used in herbal medicines to relieve symptoms of laryngitis such as discomfort, inflammation, and pain
Take 2-3 capsules 1-3 times daily.
Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 capsules 1-3 times daily.
Child 2-5 yrs: Take ½-1 capsule 1-3 times daily. Mix capsule contents with a little syrup or honey.
Warning: For all ages, an extra dose may be taken as professionally advised. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.