Cough Lung Tonic is a synergistic formula created by Fusion Health with the intention of relieving the symptoms of mild bronchial infections including bronchial congestion and cough, as well as bronchial spasms and dryness.
The herbs used in Cough Lung Tonic are traditionally used in Chinese medicine to assist in the management of mild upper respiratory tract infections and complaints and provide temporary relief of the symptoms of mild bronchial irritation.
Used in both Eastern and Western herbal medicine, these herbs are also thought to offer relief of mucous congestion, as well as providing anticatarrhal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-infective benefits, supporting healthy lung and respiratory function, and aid in recovery from mild upper respiratory tract infections, as well as soothing the respiratory tract from the irritation caused by the symptoms of mild bronchial and upper respiratory infections including laryngitis.
The Benefits of Cough Lung Tonic by Fusion Health Include:
- Suitable for vegans, containing no animal or dairy products
- Contains no allergens including gluten, lactose, nuts, wheat, and yeast
- Contains no artificial colours, flavourings, or preservatives
The herbs used in the formula for Fusion Health’s Cough Lung Tonic are used in Chinese and Western Medicine for the following purposes:
- To assist in managing mild upper respiratory tract infections
- To assist in relieving symptoms of sore throat
- To help the temporary reduction in frequency and severity of cough due to mild bronchial irritation
- To relieve mucous congestion
- To soothe bronchial airways
- To reduce and relieve symptoms associated with laryngitis and other bronchial conditions
- For potential anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties (for symptoms of laryngitis)
- To dissolve phlegm and moisten dryness in the throat
Directions: Adults: 5-10ml liquid once or twice daily. Child (2 - 12yrs): 2-7ml liquid once or twice daily. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. Best taken at least half hour before food
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis), stop use and seek immediate medical attention. Contains ethanol. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. If coughing persists, consult your doctor.