Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance provides a clinically researched probiotic that offers a simple way for the family to support digestive health and top up ‘friendly’ bacteria every day.
- Provides a clinically trialled dose of one of the worlds most well researched probiotics Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis)
- Utilises ActiveSure technology so there is no need for refrigeration
- Supports digestive health and wellbeing and may help promote healthy gastrointestinal function
- Tops up ‘friendly’ bacteria in your digestive system
- Helps defend against and reduce the frequency of diarrhoea
- May be of benefit in times of occasional digestive upset
- May support digestive health during the use of medications which may disrupt gut bacteria
- Suitable for use by the whole family (over 2 years)
There is a constant battle going on in your digestive system between “good” and “bad” bacteria. Unfortunately factors such as poor diet, alcohol intake, excessive stress, and the use of certain medications may disrupt the balance and may cause uncomfortable digestive upsets.
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance is a probiotic that provides a clinically trialled dose of one of the worlds most extensively researched “good” bacteria Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis). Lactobacillus reuteri naturally belongs in the human intestinal tract and is a natural component of some women's breast milk.
Lactobacillus reuteri (Protectis) has been clinically trialled and at a dose of 2 per day has been shown to survive passage and colonise throughout the gastrointestinal tract where it may help promote healthy gastrointestinal function and support digestive health. Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance can be used daily to contribute to the “good” bacteria in your digestive tract.
Blackmores Digestive Bio Balance utilises ActiveSure technology, a stability enhancement system designed to ensure maximum protection of the “friendly” bacteria without the need for refrigeration. The “friendly” bacteria are in a dormant state (freeze-dried) and become metabolically active and begin their movement through the digestive tract shortly after ingestion.
Dosage: Adults and children over 2 years - Chew or crush 1 tablet once a day, or as professional prescribed.
Cautions: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. May occasionally cause a temporary increase in mild flatulence. If diarrhoea persists in children over 2 years for more than 12 hours seek medical advice.
Lactobacillus reuteri (DSM 17938 Protectis®) 200 million organisms
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.