Enriched with Vitamin E for its skin soothing, moisturising and nourising properties. This dermatological formulation helps repair & protect skin while it cleanses. Specially developed for everyday cleansing of sensitive and dry skin.
Why Invite E Wash?
It help repair & protect skin while it cleanses
1. Vitamin E - Nourishes the skin & repair/protect against dryness
2. Glucam - Imparts hydration & moisture into skin to reduce dryness
3. Glycerine - Softens skin and produce a protective barrier to prevent moisture loss
- For all skin types, especially fragile and sensitive skin
- Suitable for babies skin & the elderly
- Is a Soap Substitute
- Is pH balanced, Lanolin, Perfume & Colour Free
- Low lathering formulation
- Does not contain oils or clog pores
- Suitable for removing make up
- Great to use all over your body
Wet skin, apply a small amount of Invite E wash to the affected area. Lightly massage onto skin. Rinse and gently pat dry. Use instead of soap.
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Glycerin, Ployquatermium 7, Glycol Distearate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Laureth 4, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Phenoxyelhanol, Sodium PCA, Peg-14m, Water (&) Ethoxydiglycol (&) Propylene Glycol (&) Chamomilla Recutits (Matricaria) Flower Extract (&) Butylene Glycol (&) Glucose (&) Bisabold, Methylisothiazolinone, Tocopherycl Acetate, Soduim Choliride.
For external use only. If lather enters eyes rinse with clean water, if condition persists seek medical attention. Store below 30 C.