Blackmores Eco Krill Product Information
Krill oil provides phospholipids which research suggests have a beneficial effect on omega-3 fatty acid absorption.
- Rich in omega-3s to support brain, heart & eye health
- Exclusive high phospholipid extract
- High grade due to its high phosphatidylcholine concentration
- Choline plays a role in fat and cholesterol transport and metabolism
- Omega-3s have anti-inflammatory properties
Krill plays an important role in the ocean and is a food source for many ocean creatures such as whales, seals and penguins. That’s why it is important to ensure the sustainability of krill in our oceans. Blackmores has a commitment to achieve the highest standard of sustainable sourcing. We have worked closely with the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) to ensure our Eco Krill 1000 mg only uses krill sourced from sustainable fisheries. Marine Stewardship Council certification of sustainability is supported by the WWF and recognised as the most rigorous certification available
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified, recognised by WWF as the most rigorous certification available
- Sourced from sustainable fisheries
Blackmores Eco Krill is a naturally rich source of the powerful antioxidant Astaxanthin. Astaxanthin acts to preserve the omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA which are prone to oxidation.
Directions: Adults - Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as professionally advised.
|Active ingredients per capsule for Eco Krill:|
|Euphrausia superba (Krill Oil)||333.3mg|
|Equivalent Eicospentaenoic acid (EPA)||47mg|
|Equivalent Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||22mg|
No added: yeast, gluten, wheat, preservatives, artificial colours or sweeteners.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.