FANTASTIC VALUE FOR TWO BESTSELLERS!!!
Get the best of both with this Pre Workout and Lean Protein combination!
Please note that the following flavours shall be sent unless otherwise specified:
- Oxyshred - 60 Serves (Mango)
- Oxywhey Lean Protein - 2lb (Swiss Chocolate)
Please write a note in the order comments at checkout should you wish to select alternative flavours.
Oxyshred by EHP Labs
OxyShred by EHPlabs is the most potent thermogenic fat burner ever developed. It will take your body to a new level of fat burning called “Hyper-lipolysis”. In other words, turbo fat burning. Unlike other fat burners on the market, OxyShred is not a heavy stimulant based thermogenic. OxyShred has been pharmaceutically engineered to switch off your body’s “fat memory” – the a2 receptors and to stimulate your body’s fat burning hormones – the β2-adrenergic receptors to mobilise the existing subcutaneous stubborn fat cells to the mitochondria to be converted into energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate. Burn fat, have more energy, look great, feel happy, love life! OxyShred should be your first choice in cutting cycles.
OxyShred is considered the world’s best thermogenic because of the following:
- Properly dosed top quality thermogenic ingredients (eg, 3.5 grams of Alcar)
- 4 different beta-2 adrenergic agonists to stimulate “stubborn fat receptor cells
- Not a heavy stim product and won’t make you feel anxious or jittery
- Only thermogenic on the market with Immunity Boosters
- Limits calorie and carb absorption
- Amazing taste and mixability (EHPlabs has its own patented masking agent that completely removes all the bitter/sour tastes normally associated with thermogenics)
- 100% natural flavours
OxyShred is the most advanced and potent thermogenic fat burner ever developed. OxyShred induces hyper-lipolysis, which is a complex process of super-efficient and enhanced burning of the subcutaneous fat molecules. The key HYPER-LIPOLYSIS MATRIX is a scientific break-through based on proprietary ratios and concentrations of the following ingredients:
Green Coffee Bean Extract: OxyShred is the first super potent thermogenic compound to incorporate Green Coffee Bean Extract. Chlorogenic acid is the active compound in Green Coffee Bean Extract which has been recently proven to work in the intestinal tract to inhibit the absorption of calories in the stomach lining. Green Coffee Bean Extract also works along multiple pathways to reduce body fat and blood glucose levels.
Chromium Picolinate: This chemical compound is important in restricting insulin resistance and glycogen tolerance levels in the body. Research findings indicate that chromium picolinate also reduces carbohydrate cravings. By consuming less carbohydrates, the body is forced into ketosis mode where it burns fat to fuel the body.
Acetyl L-Carnitine: Acetyl L-Carnitine promotes the transportation of free fatty acids into the mitochondria (core of the cells), where they are burned off as energy. This ultimately means more fat and less carbohydrates and protein, will be burned off as energy. Acetyl L-Carnitine also assists muscle recovery after strenuous exercise.
Higenamine: Higenamine is a beta-1 and beta-2 adrenergic agonist, meaning that it will stimulate the nervous system to boost metabolism and promote the break-down of subcutaneous adipose tissue (stubborn fat cells stored under skin). Higenamine encourages your body to release triglycerides from your fat cells, and when combined with acetyl l-carnitine, the free form fatty acids will be transported to the mitochondria to be converted to pure naturally produced energy.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Scientific research findings suggest that CLA works by blocking the main enzymes that are responsible for encouraging fat cells to store additional fat and expand in size. The specific CLA used in OxyShred is CLA-10. This form of CLA is responsible for the metabolisation of fat cells.
Grapefruit Seed Extract: This important thermogenic ingredient is abundant in polyphenolic compounds and provides an anti-obesity effect and an enhancement of insulin sensitivity (which is the opposite of insulin resistance). Most notable among these compounds are anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, which are two types of flavonoids. Also present are non-flavonoid polyphenols, such as the longevity-inducing compound resveratrol
Naringin: Naringin is a citrus flavanoidthat stimulates the liver to produce important fat burning enzymes. It has also been found to lower lipid levels in the blood and protect the body against certain forms of cancer. The effects of naringin are enhanced in OxyShred by combining caffeine anhydrous.
Coleus Forskohlii: The active ingredient in coleus forskohlii is forskolin, which plays an important role in a variety of important cellular functions, including inhibiting histamine release, relaxing muscles, increasing thyroid function, and increasing fat-burning activity. Scientific studies have found that forskolin stimulates the increased production of an enzyme called adenylate cyclase, which increases levels of another enzyme called cAMP (cyclic AMP), which is found in fat cells. cAMP then stimulates another enzyme, hormone sensitive lipase, to burn fat. Additionally, by a similar mechanism using cAMP, forskolin increases thyroid hormone production and release, thereby increasing the body's metabolism, to burn more calories.
Phenylalanine: Phenylalanine is a precursor to the amino acid tyrosine, which in turn is needed to produce the hormone thyroxine. Thyroxine is a thyroid hormone that assists in determining the speed of your metabolism. Phenylalanine also stimulates the release of cholecystokinin, a digestive system hormone that produces a feeling of satiety (fullness) after eating and decreases overall appetite, as well as being a precursor molecule for the neurotransmitter norepinephrine, a compound that also plays a role in controlling appetite.
Oleuropein: The EHPlabs research scientists identified oleuropein as holding numerous fat loss activating properties. In an animal study conducted, oleuropein raised the thyroid hormone T3 by 2.5 times above the standard levels. In a separate animal study, oleuropein increased noradrenaline and adrenaline secretions, as well as uncoupling protein 1 levels in brown adipose tissue, leading to increased thermogenesis and lipolysis. OxyShred has the ideal dosage of oleuropein for optimal lipolysis.
Guggulsterone: Numerous scientific studies have shown that guggulsterone can significantly lower both serum low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and triglycerides. This promotes the oxidation of fat cells in the body. Guggulsterone has also been found to be a powerful antioxidant, anti-arthritic, anti-inflammatory, memory enhancing and anti-cancer pharmacological activities.
African Wild Mango: EHPlabs scientists conducted a placebo controlled study of African Wild Mango which produced results of increase weight loss and improved blood test results in obese human volunteers when compared with the placebo. African Wild Mango encourages weight loss through the reduction of adipose tissue (white fatty tissue).
Raspberry Ketones: Raspberry ketones have been referred to as nature’s miracle weight loss ingredient. Raspberry ketones contain a substance that is very similar to synephrine. Synephrine has thermogenic effects on the body that promotes increased metabolic rate, supports a normal, healthy appetite, and supports energy (ATP) production. Since the active ingredients in raspberry ketones resembles synephrine, research papers suggest that it may help support a similar weight-loss effect. As a natural compound, raspberry ketone enhances fat loss without the harsh side effects of synthetic diet compounds.
Octopamine: Octopamine, also known as Norsynephrine, is an extremely strong beta3 adrenergic agonist which stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and encourages the body to burn stubborn fat molecules. Beta3 adrenergic receptors are located in white adipose tissue (fatty tissue), amongst other areas of the body. Octopamine causes these receptors to be stimulated, which causes fatty acids to be released from the adipose tissue and destroyed.
OxyShred is the world-first ultra potent thermogenic fat burner to include immunity support ingredients. This is because the body undergoes significant physiological and hormonal changes when it speeds up its metabolism and oxidizes fat molecules. EHPlabs wants to ensure that you remain fit, strong and healthy while losing weight and have thus included the following immunity boosters in OxyShred:
L-Glutamine: L-Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in muscle cells. It is essential for optimal immune system functioning, strength, stamina and recovery.
Vitamin C: Although the body does not naturally produce and store Vitamin C, it is essential for the proper functioning and boosting of the immune system. OxyShred is loaded with sufficient amounts of Vitamin C to ensure that your body is strong and fit while you shred excess fat.
During their research, EHPlabs scientists found that volunteer subjects experienced mood swings and low energy while dieting without OxyShred. OxyShred has been specially formulated with the following ingredients to ensure that you are happy and energetic while shredding fat:
1, 3, 7 Trimethylxanthine: Commonly known as caffeine anhydrous, it is the world's most popular energy supplement to boost your energy levels while dieting and to assist in additional fat metabolisation. It also boosts muscle strength and endurance. Caffeine from guarana, coffee, or green tea is good, but many people find it less effective than the anhydrous form, which has been shown to boost performance in clinical studies.
Tyrosine: EHPlabs laboratory and clinical studies have found that tyrosine supports energy production, stamina and focus, without any jittery side effects. The body processes tyrosine as a precursor to producing several important hormones and neurotransmitters, such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and dopamine.
Taurine: When taurine is combined with caffeine anhydrous, EHPlabs studies have found that muscular endurance may increase up to 50%.
B Vitamins Full Spectrum: OxyShred is one of the only thermogenic fat burners on the market to contain the full B Vitamins spectrum. B Vitamins are essential for energy production.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.
OxyWhey Lean Protein 2lb
EHPlabs research and development team were given the directive to create the BEST lean protein formula on the market. The first step for the R&D team was to ascertain the optimal amount of protein consumption per serving, and secondly, determine the rate of protein absorption required to support immediate protein and amino acid requirements for recovery, and also ensure that there are enough free form amino acids in the body for lean muscle growth and repair.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI): OxyWhey Lean Protein Formula provides 24 grams of quality protein, of which 70% is Whey Protein Isolate. Whey Protein Isolate is the most refined and superior form of whey protein. Whey protein is extracted from milk, contains high concentration of branched chain amino acids and is rapidly absorbed by the body. Whey Protein Isolate is a filtered form of whey protein which contains at least 90% protein by weight and considered as lactose free. The key benefit of Whey Protein Isolate is that it is quickly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract without any bloating or stomach discomfort and supports lean muscle growth, repair and recovery.
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): Whey Protein Concentrate comprises only a small percentage of the total protein content in OxyWhey Lean Protein. The EHPlabs R&D team recommended 20% of the protein in OxyWhey should be derived from Whey Protein Concentrate to ensure that there are enough free form amino acids in the body to promote lean muscle development and prevent muscle tissue breakdown. EHPlabs only uses the highest grade Whey Protein Concentrate, which contains at least 80% protein by weight. The key benefit of Whey Protein Concentrate is that the rate of absorption is slightly slower than that of Whey Protein Isolate, and as such, the body is able to retain free form amino acids for a slightly longer period of time after exercise for lean muscle development.
- Micellar Casein: Micellar Casein is a premium quality, slow release protein derived from milk. Only 10% of the total protein content in OxyWhey Lean Protein is derived from Micellar Casein. The EHPlabs R&D team realized the importance of faster acting proteins such as WPI and WPC, however, to create the BEST lean protein formula in the market, the EHPlabs R&D team wanted to ensure that there was also a source of slower acting proteins to promote satiety and prevent muscle tissue breakdown (catabolism). The key benefits of Micellar Casein are that it is a slow release protein that has a higher bioavailability (nutritional value and functionality) than acid casein or caseinates.
The EHPlabs R&D Team deeply understands that the effectiveness of any protein supplement is only as good as how much your body is able to absorb and utilize (in other words, the bioavailability of the protein). As such, the best patented enzyme, ProHydrolase was added to OxyWhey Lean Protein Formula to maximise the nutritional value and functionality of the protein.
- ProHydrolase: ProHydrolase is a patented protein digestive enzyme developed by Deerland Enzymes. ProHydrolase was added to OxyWhey Lean Protein Formula to maximize protein digestion and absorption into a bio-usable form, taking full advantage of the availability of essential amino acids for building muscle and improving muscle recovery. It also greatly reduces stomach discomfort typically caused when protein is not broken down into the smallest components (di and tri-peptides) required for absorption.
OxyWhey Lean Protein Formula goes beyond just basic protein. It is boosted with MCT Oils (medium chain triglycerides), Green Tea Extract, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Chromium Picolinate, Taurine and Tyrosine to lift overall mood and stimulate metabolic activity and fat breakdown.
- MCT Oil: MCT Oil is naturally found in coconut oil and drupes from camphor tree. EHPlabs studies have found that MCT Oil promotes calorie burning and fat breakdown. The key benefit of including MCT Oil in OxyWhey Lean Protein is that it may improve protein absorption and metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea is high in polyphenols (also known as flavanols or catechins). Published clinical studies in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition have concluded that the polyphenols in green tea activates the body's metabolic activity, which increases the rate of body fat breakdown.
- Tyrosine: EHPlabs studies have found that tyrosine supports energy production, stamina and focus, without any jittery side effects. The body processes tyrosine as a precursor to producing several important hormones and neurotransmitters, such as epinephrine (adrenaline) and dopamine.
- Taurine: When taurine is combined with tyrosine, EHPlabs studies have found that there is a lift in overall mood and mental focus. During calorie deficit dieting and also post workout, it is important to maintain a positive mood and limit stress hormone release so as to prevent body fat storage and muscle break down.
- Chromium Picolinate: This chemical compound is important in restricting insulin resistance and glycogen tolerance levels in the body. Research findings indicate that chromium picolinate also reduces carbohydrate cravings.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract: This important thermogenic ingredient is abundant in polyphenolic compounds and provides an anti-obesity effect and an enhancement of insulin sensitivity (which is the opposite of insulin resistance). Most notable among these compounds are anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins, which are two types of flavonoids. Also present are non-flavonoid polyphenols, such as the longevity-inducing compound resveratrol.