Energy by Fusion Health has a combination of various ingredients used in traditional Chinese and Western medicines, including four different ginsengs (American, Korean, Indian, and Siberian). This formula is designed to relieve stress and mild anxiety, reduce fatigue and lethargy as well as increase vitality and energy.
These herbs are used in Chinese traditional medicine as an aphrodisiac, as well as maintaining healthy circulation and a healthy heart, and promoting a healthy immune system.
These days, energy moves in so many directions, and many of them can be stressful, which can, in turn, lead to a lack of drive and energy when it comes to carrying out various tasks, or even when taking time for yourself on a rare day off.
This combination of traditional ingredients is designed to provide a counterbalance to the stress-causing aspects of day to day living in the modern world, combating lethargy and a general lack of energy, and aiming to provide some pep in your step and punctuate this with increased ability to rest and relax when you have downtime.
The benefits of Energy Tablets by Fusion Health include:
- Herbal formula
- Includes four different ginsengs (American, Korean, Indian, and Siberian)
The ingredients used in this product are commonly used in Chinese and Western traditional medicines for:
- Benefit and support during stressful times (mental and physical)
- Use as an energy tonic
- Relieving exhaustion, fatigue, and physical weakness caused by tiredness
- Reducing irritability and mild anxiety
- Managing stress
- Increasing energy and vitality
- Maintaining a healthy heart
- Improving cognitive function
- Improving mild insomnia and poor sleep
- Providing an anxiolytic action
- Stimulating the immune system
Directions: Adults: Take 1 - 2 tablets daily. An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised. For a quick energy boost take 2 - 4 tablets an hour before required. Low doses are suitable for long-term tonic therapy.
Warning:During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.