Energy Multi Advanced is a high potency formula from Fusion Health, combining vitamins, minerals and Chinese herbs to improve energy and vitality every day.
The ingredients found in this product are thought to help convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins from food into energy so you can achieve peak levels on a daily basis.
Suitable for either short term or long term use, this formula contains no artificial colours or flavours, is vegan-friendly, containing no animal or dairy products, and is free of allergens including gluten, wheat, and yeast.
With daily life in the modern world being less than conducive with maintaining energy levels, thanks to numerous factors contributing to both stress and fatigue.
Providing B group vitamins and antioxidants, this multivitamin from Fusion Health assists with natural energy production and can be beneficial in times of stress, assisting with increased energy.
A formula that can counterbalance this and give a vital additional boost to energy levels on a daily basis, especially a herbal product free of artificial additives, could be the perfect answer, and that is exactly what Fusion Health aims to provide with their Energy Multi Advanced Tablets.
The benefits of Energy Multi Advanced Tablets by Fusion Health include:
- No artificial colours, flavourings, or preservatives
- Suitable for vegans, containing no animal or dairy products
- Free of allergens including gluten, wheat, and yeast
- Suitable for short or long-term use
- Daily multivitamin
- Contains a range of vitamins and minerals to support energy levels
- Assists in the conversion of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy
- Provides B groups vitamins required for natural energy production and mitochondrial function
- Rich source of antioxidants
- Beneficial during stressful times
Directions: Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily
Warning: The recommended dose of this medicine provides small amounts of caffeine. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This medication contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time. Seek professional advice before long term use. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.