Nutra-Life Enzogenol is a powerful broad-spectrum Pine Bark Extract providing a rich source of natural antioxidants with powerful free radical scavenging activity. Enzogenol provides improved protection for the cells against the harmful effects of free radicals provided by the body’s metabolic processes and from the environment.
- Optimal health and wellbeing
- Helps to protect against stress caused by busy stressful lifestyles
- Helps to protect against pollution, environmental pollutants and other harmful chemicals
- Brain health
- Heart health
|Each capsule contains:
|Enzogenol (Pinus radiata) Bark Extract
- Enzogenol is manufactured in New Zealand from New Zealand pine trees
- Provides a broad-spectrum of completely naturally occuring special antioxidant compounds to help protect against the harmful effects of free radicals associated with ageing, pollution, stressful lifestyles, smoking, alcohol consumption and other stresses
- Enzogenol's advanced extraction process uses only pure water, avoiding of potentially harmful solvents and is environmentally friendly, leaving only an excellent, clean, organic mulch, which is being used to grow vegetable crops and pure water.Patents are pending for this breakthrough technology
- The antioxidant effects (alpha effects) demonstrate themselves in the long-term. However, the unique Enzogenol beta effects are much more immediately observed. These include feelings of well-being and increased activity levels and improved mood levels
Dosage: Adults: The optimum dosage for a healthy fit adult who eats a balanced diet, is 1 to 3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
In some other situations, a dosage of 200 to 600mg per day may be required.
Children: Six to Twelve years: Take one capsule up to twice daily with food or as directed your healthcare professional.
Two to Six years: Take one capsule sprinkled on food once daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Cautions: Always read the label. Use strictly as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.