Fibretone Powder is useful as a bowel regulator both in constipation and diarrhoea. Assists in the reduction of constipation, indigestion, bloating, flatulence, digestive cramping, IBS, diverticulitis. The powder is gluten free so is suitable for anyone with coeliac disease or gluten sensitivity.
Does not contain any artificial sweeteners, preservatives, added sugar, yeast, salt, artificial additives or colouring, dairy or animal products. Suitable for vegetarians. May be mixed with vegetable or fruit juice, water, yoghurt or muesli.
- Assists in the reduction of constipation, bloating, flatulence, digestive cramping, diverticulitis and irritable bowel syndrome.
- The gluten free superfood for healthy bowels.
- Contains herbs and amino acids critical for healthy bile production. Therefore is helpful for gallbladder problems.
- Useful for conditions where the lining of the digestive tract is inflamed.
- Ideal way to increase dietary fibre.
- Has a mild pleasant flavour and easily mixes into your favourite drinks, cereals or smoothies.
Ingredients: Psyllium husk (75%), maltodextrin, amino acids (taurine, glycine), silica, powdered liver herbs (dandelion root, St. Mary’s Thistle).
Directions for use: Adults- Take 2 teaspoons daily for 1 week and then 4 teaspoons after that
Cautions and Contraindications: Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Warnings: This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. This food is not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision. Keep out of reach of children.