Fish Oil 1700 Odourless 200 Capsules by Herbs of Gold
No Fishy Odour - Low Reflux
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 Odourless is rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil. Fish Oil 1700 Odourless is of the highest purity and quality as well as being odourless and low reflux.
- No fishy odour
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
Current guidelines recommend a daily intake of 500mg EPA and DHA to maintain heart health. Fish Oil 1700 Odourless provides a one-a-day dosage for heart maintenance providing 510mg EPA and DHA that helps maintain and support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
Fish Oil 1700 Odourless:
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- Provides temporary relief of the pain of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and may help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis and reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- May reduce joint inflammation as well as joint swelling and morning stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis.
- May assist in the management of menstrual pain (dysmenorrhoea) and provides symptomatic relief of menstrual pain.
- Helps maintain healthy skin and provides treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions and may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of dermatitis.
- Supports and maintains healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function.
- Helps support and maintain cognitive function, healthy mood and assists in the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby and maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Maternal DHA is essential during pregnancy for development of normal eye function, vision and retinal and brain development.
- Is beneficial in conditions associated with omega-3 fatty acid deficiency and assists in the maintenance or improvement of general well-being.
Each capsule contains:
|Fish oil – natural||1.7g|
|equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 306mg|
|equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 204mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Directions: Adults and children over 12 years: For health maintenance – Take 1-2 capsules daily. * For treatment/relief of symptoms – Take 2 capsules, three times daily.
Children up to 12 years: For health maintenance – Take 1 capsule daily.
* For treatment/relief of symptoms – Take 1 capsule twice daily. Capsules may be burst and added to milk or juice.
* Heart health, elevated triglyceride levels, arthritic conditions, eye health, menstrual pain, cognitive health/mood and dry or inflamed skin.
Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
|Our Brands||Herbs of Gold|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$37.95|