Floradix Floravital Liquid Herbal Iron Extract
- Designed for those who suffer allergies & wheat sensitivities
- Suitable for women (including expectant & nursing mothers)
- Suitable for men & growing children
- Helps maintain vitality, energy, stamina & general good health
- Assists management of dietary iron deficiency
- Helpful for athletes to help replenish iron stores in blood & muscle
This formula was specially designed as an alternative to Floradix for people who suffer from allergies, yeast-sensitivities and liver conditions.
Floradix Formula Liquid Herbal Iron Extract is an easily abdorbed form of iron balanced with a range of B vitamins (B1, B2, B6 & B12) & vitamin C as well as other herbal extracts to fortify the body. Take twice daily, Floradix can assist in the health of the whole family. Floradix is well tolerated and helps maintain vitality, energy, stamina, fitness and general good health.
- May assist in the management of dietary iron deficiency & maintaining normal blood
- Aids & assists in the maintenance & improvement of general well-being
- Provides iron at times when the requirement is particularly high (e.g. during pregnancy & when breastfeeding)
- Excellent during convalescence
- Helpful for athletes to replenish iron stores in blood & muscle
Some of the symptoms of iron deficiency are:
- Fatigue & general lack of energy
- Decreased ability to concentrate
- Decreased endurance during exercise
- Increased frequency of infection
- Paleness &/or dark circles under the eyes
- Brittle hair & nails
- Cold hands & feet
Floravital is especially suitable for women (including expectant & nursing mothers), men, growing children & persons whose diet is lacking in natural iron & vitamins.
||Per 10ml Serve
|Iron (from ferrous gluconate)
|Thiamine hydrochloride (B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (B2)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (B6)
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
|Rosa canina (Rosehip) ext. equiv. to fruit dry
|And Herbal decoction equiv. to:
|Hibiscus sabdariffa (Red sorrel) flower dry
|Matricaria recutita (German Chamomile) flower dry
|Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit dry
|Spinacia oleracea (Spinach) leaf dry
Floravital also contains juices from grape, pear, blackcurrant, cherry, blackberry & carrot.
Floravital is not chemically preserved & does not contain synthetic colouring or flavouring.
Directions for Use:
Children between 1 to 5 years of age - 1 level metric teaspoonful (5ml) once daily, preferably before meals.
Children between 6 to 12 years of age - 1 level metric teaspoonful (5ml) twice daily, preferably before meals.
Adults & Children 13 years & older - 2 level metric teaspoonsful or half a measuring capful (10ml) 1 to 2 times daily about 30 minutes before morning &/or evening meals.
No added sugar, No yeast, alcohol, preservatives, colourings or gluten.